2016年9月1日星期四

Kawasaki 250 review

图片1 
The biggest advantage is the shock absorber, though it is a little harder, personally I think it is comfortable enough;
But the engine makes noise, which is annoying. Another disadvantage is the sense of unsteady because of the TK Carburetor, when the speed is about 70KM/H, it will have an impulsion or vomiting. I have improved this by adjusting the oil needle and it has been better. This bike is a Dirt Bike with road tire, so it is comfortable to ride in a paved road, which makes the riding more pleasant. But when riding in a muddy road, the road tire would be easy to track slip. But I don’t think it is the fault of the tire but my own riding skills.
图片2
I have improved these problems by purchasing the below items:
1* sports camera (buy from Amazon)
2* LEXIN R6 Motorcycle Bluetooth intercom (buy from lexinonline.com)
1* Motorcycle tank bag (buy from lexinonline.com)
图片3

没有评论:

发表评论